Today we will be showing you, hands down the best, easiest, cheap/affordable, simple, stretchy, yummy EDIBLE putty in our opinion there is! It is much easier to make than regular slime, cheaper, and much smaller kids can play with it since you don't have to worry about them eating it because eating it is totally okay!
Materials and Ingredients:
-Bubble Gum(e.g. Hubba-Bubba)
-A spoon or spatula
How to make the Putty/Instructions:
1. In a bowl put any amount of bubble gum you want(depends on how big you want the slime to be!)
2. Put the bowl in the microwave for 30 second intervals
3. Every 30 seconds mix/knead the bubble gum with a spoon or spatula
4. Repeat this Process until you reach a maximum of 2 minutes or until you reach your desired consistency
5. Measure 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and put it into the mixture
6. Knead the coconut oil into the putty
7. Have Fun!