Today we will be sharing the most basic, classic, "OG" slime recipe that anyone can make and play with! We will be sharing what you need to make the slime as well as the instructions on how to make it!
Materials and Ingredients:
-4 or 8 ounces of white school glue (e.g. Elmer's school glue)
-Something to mix with (Spoon)
-Food Coloring (Optional)
-Plastic Cup, Cup, or Small Bowl
How to make the Slime/Instructions:
1. Pour the 4 oz / 8 oz glue in a bowl
2. Add some food coloring if wanted (Note: If not the slime will be plain white)
3. In a separate small bowl or cup mix in 1 teaspoon of borax powder with 1 full cup of water(Mix until the solution is fully dissolved and there is no visible borax powder left in the solution!)
4. Slowly and gradually add very little activator (Borax and water) to the glue (Note: If you add to much of your activator to the glue at one time or you add the activator to your slime too fast your slime could be ruined!)
5. Once your slime isn't sticking to the spoon you can start going in with your hands and start kneading the slime
6. Have fun and go crazy!